In addition to extending our services to patients from all over India, Shekar Eye Hospital also caters to international patients from US, UK, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, Russia, etc. All international patients are advised to contact our International Patient Relations Officer who will assist in making the necessary arrangements, if required.
Services offered for international patients include :
While you embark on your journey to avail medical advice in India :
- Upon Arrival at the Bangalore airport, you will be received at the airport (on request) by our representative and will be taken to a well furnished, spacious and air-conditioned hotel as per the admission plan.
- Travel assistance, air ticket reconfirmation assistance will be provided on request.
- Shekar Eye Hospital accepts International Master / Visa Credit Cards and Currency.
- Standard pre / post-surgery medication and instructions will be provided.
- A comprehensive eye medical report on discharge.
- Remote consultation by email (review of scans, telephonic consultation etc., if required, after patient’s return to their country is also done.
- Updates to the referring doctors and the patient’s family.
- You enjoy personalized care and attention by all our staff.
- Complete privacy & confidentialily of reecods and details is maintained.
You are required to bring with you:
Copy/originals of all medical reports and medication details,
Any referral notes from your doctor
You will be given bills and receipts for all payments (consultation, surgery, stay and travel- if done by us) made to us. At the time of discharge an itemized bill will be issued.
Adhering to our quality policy, we are committed to providing 360-degree care and support for our guests from other countries. Our staffs recognize the need to extend a warm service combined with superior technology for a wholesome experience at Shekar Eye Hospital.